The radiator is used to dissipate the internal heat to reduce the temperature, so as to make the machine run better. Usually we use more radiators are aluminum radiators, cast iron radiators, cast steel radiators. Now let's introduce the difference between cast iron radiator and cast steel radiator.
The difference between cast iron radiator and cast steel radiator:
1. The metal heat intensity of cast iron radiators is generally more uniform and comfortable than that of cast steel radiators.
2. The iron radiator has small water capacity and good thermal stability. The water supply temperature is low, and the cooling effect is significantly reduced during intermittent heating.
3. Compared with the cast steel radiator, the cast iron radiator has a longer service life, and the cast steel radiator is easy to corrode. If the water oxygen content of the hot water heating system is high, or the chloride ion content in the system water is high, the cast steel radiator is prone to corrosion. internal corrosion.
4. From the perspective of pressure, cast steel radiators are suitable for high-rise building heating and high-temperature water heating systems. Cast iron radiators are more suitable for heating in our ordinary homes.
5. The cast iron radiator has a beautiful and neat appearance, occupies a small area, and is easy to deploy. External surfaces (such as plate and flat tube radiators) can also be painted in various colors and patterns to coordinate with buildings and interior decoration. The cast iron radiator is low in height, and the flat tube and plate radiators are thin, occupying a small area, and easy to deploy.
The above is the "difference between cast iron radiator and cast steel radiator". No matter which radiator is used, as long as we use it safely and cost-effectively, such a radiator is worth buying. If you want to know more about radiators, please contact Yuanyang, which is a professional radiators manufacturer. If you are still worried about the heat problem, let us solve it for you.