The heat sink is one of the main parts used for heat dissipation in the server. A good heat sink can keep the server running stably for a long time. If there is a problem with the radiator, it will cause the internal temperature of the server to rise, and the heat will accumulate inside the server for a long time, which will affect the normal operation of the server, and even cause the server to crash. So we must remove the bad radiator in time and replace it with a new radiator. So, how to move a radiator?
Steps to remove the radiator:
1. First, we need to disconnect the power supply and open the chassis of the host. 2 Find out the cooling fan on the motherboard. 3 Prepare a screwdriver and use a flat-blade screwdriver to loosen the tensioning bolts at the four corners of the CPU fan.
4. Unplug the power cord connecting the fan and the motherboard, take out the fan slowly, be careful not to damage the motherboard with too much force.
5. After dismantling, you can disassemble the fan, and then use a cloth or screwdriver to clean the dust.
5. After all cleaning is completed, the fan can be reinstalled. From step 3, you can reinstall or directly install a new fan.
6. There is also a processor fan that is push-type. When removing it, first press the iron bar on one side to disengage it from the hook on the processor base, and then push it in the direction of the fan to completely disengage it from the hook. After one side is removed, the other side will be It is easy to remove.
The above is the "how to move a radiator" for you. When removing the server radiator, we must be careful not to damage other important components. After the radiator is removed, clean the dust inside the server as a whole, and then install a new radiator.