In daily life, any mechanical parts will be covered with dust after being used for a long time, and too much dust will also lead to the instability of the circuit and heat dissipation of the machine and hidden risks, just like the example around us: if the heat dissipation of the computer CPU is poor, it will easily lead to computer crash, automatic restart, slow operation and even CPU damage. In addition to the CPU fan, there is another main reason for the poor heat dissipation of the computer CPU, which is caused by more dust in the CPU radiator. Therefore, it is necessary to develop the habit of cleaning the CPU radiator frequently and keep the computer running normally. When the computer is restarted due to too many failures, we can check the cleanliness of the radiator and fan, and clean it by ourselves after disassembling the machine. The following are the cleaning methods:
1. Disassemble the side cover plate of the computer host, loosen the buckle on the CPU fan and radiator, and take the fan and radiator off the motherboard together.
2. It is fixed with the CPU radiator. At this time, we need to disassemble the fan wire buckle by hand to separate the CPU radiator from the fan.
3. When cleaning the fan and radiator, it is recommended to clean the dust with an air gun firstly and then wipe it with a brush, so that the dust can be cleaned better (remember not to wash it with water, although it is clean, it will hurt the electronic circuits in the fan and water will also cause accelerated oxidation and blackening of the heat pipe of the radiator. )
4. After cleaning, put a thin layer of thermal conductive paste on the bottom of the contact surface of CPU radiator, and then put the radiator and fan back on the motherboard.
Generally, the cleanliness of radiators is related to the performance of heat dissipation. Before it ships, new radiators will do standard thermal resistance test parameters, namely T1(℃), T2(℃) and▲ T1 (℃) 8, in which T1 and T2 are the surface temperature of heat source and the ambient temperature respectively, to ensure that radiators can meet the requirements of customers before leaving the factory. However, long-term dust will inevitably lead to the decline of heat dissipation performance and the high temperature of heat source, which will make the machine run unsteadily, and eventually cause the circuit interruption and crash due to high temperature protection. Therefore cleaning the heat sink is the significant action during the maintenance.
So how to do a good job of cleaning and ensure the long-term cleanliness of the heat dissipation environment of electronic products and machines?
1. First of all, it is necessary to formulate a maintenance sheet, and there is a prescribed time and frequency for cleaning the heat dissipation equipment of large machines and maintenance personnel to ensure the orderly work.
2. The training of personnel is the most important task of cleaning and maintenance. Teach the importance of maintenance and explain the product destructiveness and punishment caused by negligent maintenance and cleaning, so that the maintenance work becomes more worthy of attention and the awareness and importance of staff are improved.
3. The above is the function and solution of radiator cleaning and maintenance. Although any small dust is inconspicuous, excessive accumulation is also the root cause of heat dissipation problems. Yuanyang Thermal Energy is committed to providing customers with heat dissipation design, and at the same time, it also provides solutions for customers and discusses more heat dissipation knowledge.